MUTI-FIBER BREAKOUT INDOOR CABLE-SJA011
● Used in indoor cabling, especially used as breakout cable;
● Used as access building cable;
● Used as interconnect line of equipments, and used in optical connections in optical communication equipment rooms and distribution frames;
● Used in pigtails and patch cords.
Multi-Fiber Breakout Indoor Cable---SJA011
● Good mechanical and environmental characteristics;
● Flame retardant characteristics meet the requirements of relevant standards;
● The mechanical characteristics of jacket meet the requirements of relevant standards;
● Soft, flexible, easy to lay and splice, and with big capacity data transmission;
● Meet various requirements of market and clients.
● Fiber Type: G652, G655 or G657 single-mode fiber, A1a or A1b multi-mode fiber, or other types of fiber;
● Jacket Material: Environmental flame-retardant polyvinylchloride (PVC), environmental low smoke zero halogen flame retardant polyolefin (LSZH), environmental halogen flame- retardant polyolefin (ZRPO), or other contracted material;
● Jacket Color: (Including color of fiber) meets the requirements of relevant standards, or other contracted color;
● Cable Dimension: The nominal cable dimension, or other contracted dimension;
● Delivery Length: 1km or 2km, or other contracted length;
● Other Requirements: Other contracted special requests.